Stupid me is contemplating writing my own JSON parser. Ayende to the rescue.
This morning I was doing some reading up on blogs. While reading one of Ayende’s latest posts I happened to glance over the list of my latest bookmarks in Firefox where I saw something that I found kind of funny:
Looking at the three bookmarks above from right to left they are:
- The official JSON site with the JSON spec.
- How do I write my own parser? (for JSON)
- RavenDB: Let us write our own JSON Parser, NOT by Ayende
While I can’t recall exactly what I was doing at the time when I added these bookmarks it sure looks as if I was:
- Studying up on the finer details of the JSON spec
- Considering writing my own parser
- Set straight by one of Ayende’s many wise blog posts
If only I had a penny for every time something like that’s happened.