On august 25th Hallvarsson & Halvarsson will host the next EPiServer developer meeting. Christian Gerdes from Lights in line will talk about their HTTP accelerator Varnish and how to set it up in front of a EPiServer site.
The second speaker will be me. I’ll talk about the Page Type Builder project and how it can be used to achieve page type inheritance, strongly typed property access and a more object oriented way of working with EPiServer pages.
To sign up for the meeting, which is free of charge, sign up at the Meetup site.
- Interesting feedback and meeting with EPiServer
- Getting started with EPiServer CMS development
- Page Type Builder is gaining some traction
- Developing with Page Type Builder – Getting Started
- Ideas for new features in Page Type Builder 2.0
- Slides and notes from EPiServer Partner Summit
- Ideas for a new major version of Page Type Builder
- A book about EPiServer development