I attended EPiServer’s Partner Summit today and held a presentation titled “More object oriented development with Page Type Builder” with which I tried to give an introduction to what Page Type Builder is and how it can makes our lives as developers a little bit more fun. You can find the slides from the presentation embedded below or view them on SlideShare.
I also had the honor to join in on Fredrik Karlsson’s presentation about EPiServer and ASP.NET MVC where I gave a short and ad-hoc introduction to the EPiMVC project. In that presentation I mentioned that I’m working on a template package. If you are interested in downloading that you should grab the latest source code for EPiMVC as I haven’t made a release that includes it yet. Do remember that it’s in a very early stage at the moment though.
I really enjoyed the first day of partner summit and it was really fun meeting old and new friends! Sadly I could only stay for the first day, but perhaps I’ll see some of you at NDC 2010 in a couple of weeks? :)
- Page Type Builder is gaining some traction
- One small step for EPiServer, one giant leap for our code
- Dependency Injection with Page Type Builder 1.2
- Page Type Builder 0.8 released – Finally!
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Released!
- How to add a LinkItemCollection property using Page Type Builder
- Ideas for new features in Page Type Builder 2.0
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Beta 2 Released – Help me test it!