Over the course of the last month or so I’ve been giving roughly the same presentation three times. First at DevSum11, then at Valtech Tech Days and finally at NDC 2011. As the slides that I’ve used has consisted almost entirely of pictures and code examples I haven’t uploaded them as they wouldn’t be understandable without narrative to put them into context.
Now however I’ve found some time to create a version more suitable for sharing and uploaded it on SlideShare. The quality after conversion on SlideShare isn’t great, but the generated PDF version is better.
I would like to take the time to thank everyone who attended my talks as well as the organizers of three great conferences.
The presentation from Valtech Tech Days is available on video. However, that presentation was very short compared to the other ones, and I gave it in Swedish. A video from my longer talk in English at NDC will probably be available soon in case anyone is interested.
- Progressive EPiServer Development video from NDC 2011
- My goals for 2011
- Speaking about Progressive EPiServer Development at NDC 2011 and DevSum11
- Going west – Off to NDC again
- A toolset for building testable and flexible EPiServer CMS sites
- Slides and notes from EPiServer Partner Summit
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 1 released!
- Impressions from NDC 2010