On the subject of “for future reference” and “note to self”, when needing to change language branch on the current context (HTTP request or in a scheduled job) in EPiServer:
EPiServer.BaseLibrary.Context.Current["EPiServer:ContentLanguage"] = new CultureInfo("no");In this case DataFactory methods such as GetPage will default to returning pages in Norwegian. These methods all have overloads with an ILanguageSelector as a parameter, but in case one for some reason don’t want to or is able to use them the above snippet seems to work well and comes in handy.
- EPiMVC – A framework for using EPiServer CMS with ASP.NET MVC
- Sweet EPiServer Templating with TypedPageList
- EPiServer integration patterns
- Custom routing for EPiServer content
- Creating a Custom EPiServer Property with a Custom Class as Value
- Building a search page for an EPiServer 7 site with EPiServer Find
- EPiServer and MVC – What is the view model?
- How to create a custom EPiServer property