The Page Type Builder project, which enables strongly typed property access and page type inheritance for EPiServer CMS, is starting to gain some traction. Yesterday I released version 0.7 and today EMVP Erik Nordin published a blog post about how to create code snippets for quickly creating properties with it.
Tomorrow me and Jonathan are heading to Kista for a exploratory meeting with EPiServer to see if we can collaborate on the project. That’s a meeting I’m really looking forward to! It’s always nice to have things you’ve built (though it’s based on some great ideas from some other great people) recognized, but it’s even more fun when other people find them useful.
- Interesting feedback and meeting with EPiServer
- Slides and notes from EPiServer Partner Summit
- Page Type Builder planned development timeline
- A common problem with Page Type Builder and UniqueValuePerLanguage set to false
- Page Type Builder 0.8 released – Finally!
- Install Page Type Builder and EPiAbstractions using Nu
- Ideas for new features in Page Type Builder 2.0
- Speaking at the EPiServer developer meeting