Compared to the last release candidate, version 1.9.3, this release contains a few minor changes such as:
- Update to the latest version of Castle.Core.
- The PageTypePropertyGroup.TypedPageData property has been made protected internal instead of public as having it public lead to problems with circular references in scenarios such as serialization.
- Work-around for thread safety issue when synchronizing property settings.
- Fix for global property settings being saved as new rows in the database on each startup even though they haven’t changed.
- Support for synchronizing property settings on non-public properties.
Compared to the previous stable release (1.3 and 1.3.1) significant changes and additions include:
- Property Groups – described here and here.
- Support for property settings – described here.
- Automatic updating of property types when the underlying data type is the same – described here.
- Changes made in admin mode to page types and properties are only overwritten on startup if a value for them has been explicitly specified in code.
- Migrations for page types – described here.
- Dropped support for defining page types using interfaces, in favor of property groups.
- Dropped support for specifying settings for the old XHTML editor. Motivation here.
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 1 released!
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 2
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Released!
- Page Type Builder 1.3 Released
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Beta 1 With Support For EPiServer CMS 6 Released
- Ideas for new features in Page Type Builder 2.0
- Page Type Builder 1.1 Released
- Page Type Builder 0.8 released – Finally!