I’m happy to announce that version 1.3 of Page Type Builder now is available for download. This is a minor release featuring mainly small fixes and tweaks. It does have one new feature though, PTB now reads PageTypeProperty attributes from interfaces that a page type class implements.
Below is a complete list of changes:
- PTB now reads PageTypeProperty attributes from properties declared in interfaces that a page type class implements. This feature was contributed by Andreas Knudsen. Many thanks!
- All public members of PageTypePropertyAttribute and PageTypeAttribute has been made virtual.
- Updated to use the latest version of Castle.Core which includes the classes that was previously located in Castle.DynamicProxy2.dll.
- Added a default property mapping for LinkItemCollection.
- PageTypePropertiesProxyGenerationHook (a class that is used internally) now override Equals and GetHashCode which should yield slightly better performance.
How to upgrade
Page Type Builder uses Castle DynamicProxy2 which in older version meant that it had a dependency to two external assemblies, Castle.Core.dll and Castle.DynamicProxy2.dll. Version 1.3 has been upgraded to use the latest version of DynamicProxy which is now included in Castle.Core.dll. This means that in order to upgrade to version 1.3 of PTB you need to replace PageTypeBuilder.dll and Castle.Core.dll with the new versions and you also need to remove Castle.DynamicProxy2.dll from your bin or libs folder.
Rate the release
As usual, I would appreciate ratings of the release and the project on the CodePlex site.
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 1 released!
- Ideas for new features in Page Type Builder 2.0
- Ideas for a new major version of Page Type Builder
- Page Type Builder 1.3.1 released – Some fixes for R2
- Define tabs in code with Page Type Builder 0.8.5
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 2
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Released!
- Page Type Builder 0.8 released – Finally!