Tonight I made a first release of Page Type Builder compiled with EPiServer CMS 6. While it should be stable and all tests succeed it is considered a beta release, partly to follow the tradition that releases of Page Type Builder that are marked as stable have been thoroughly tested and partly because it contains two small but important changes. Automatic properties now use PageData[“propertyName”] instead of PageData.GetValue(“propertyName”). That is also the default behavior of the GetPropertyValue extension method for PageData now. The background for both of these changes can be found here.
This release also contains a fix for a bug that occurred when using earlier versions of Page Type Builder with version 6 of EPiServer CMS where admin mode would crash if you hadn’t specified a help text for a property, described here.
Please try the release out and let me know if you run into any problems!
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Released!
- Page Type Builder 0.8 released – Finally!
- Page Type Builder 1.1 Released
- Page Type Builder 1.3.1 released – Some fixes for R2
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 1 released!
- Help me test Page Type Builder 1.1
- A toolset for building testable and flexible EPiServer CMS sites
- Page Type Builder 2.0 released