I just released version 1.1 of Page Type Builder. This is most likely the last release of Page Type Builder that targets EPiServer CMS version 5 as future development will target version 6 of EPiServer CMS.
This release contains primarily bug fixes and some cosmetic changes. The changes include:
- The assembly has been made CLS-compliant.
- The assembly now has a strong name.
- A new class has been introduced, PageTypeBuilderException.
- All occurrences where Exception or ApplicationException was thrown has been replaced by PageTypeBuilderException.
- Validation at start up that all types in a AvailablePageTypes attribute are page types has been added.
- Validation at start up that AllowedPageType attributes contains distinct values has been added.
- A GetPropertyName extension method for PageData has been added. This has proven to be useful when building custom page providers.
- Page types are updated before they are added to the PageTypeResolver. This fixes a nasty bug that could occur if you first create a page type named A, then renamed A to B and finally added a new page type named A.
- The methods GetDefaultPropertyType, TypeIsNativePropertyType, GetNativeTypeID and the property NativePropertyTypes in PageDefinitionTypeMapper have been made public. These can be useful when building an admin interface for Page Type Builder.
- A bug that caused Page Type Builder not to recognize properties and page types that had attributes derived from PageTypeAttribute and PageTypePropertyAttribute has been fixed.
- Some spelling errors have been fixed.
As usual any and all feedback is appreciated! I would also appreciate it if you would rate the release at the Codeplex site.
- Define tabs in code with Page Type Builder 0.8.5
- Page Type Builder 0.9 released
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Released!
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Beta 2 Released – Help me test it!
- Page Type Builder 1.3.1 released – Some fixes for R2
- Page Type Builder 1.3 Released
- Page Type Builder planned development timeline
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 2