I just released version 1.0 of Page Type Builder. Go and grab it here!
This release contains a few fixes and tweaks, many thanks to Henrik Nyström. It also features the ability to disable page type updation through configuration which can come in handy when working in a large project with many developers as well as in other situations.
Do disable page type updation insert a config section of type PageTypeBuilder.Configuration.PageTypeBuilderConfiguration into your web.config and set the disablePageTypeUpdation to true, like this:
<configuration> <configSections> <section name="pageTypeBuilder" type="PageTypeBuilder.Configuration.PageTypeBuilderConfiguration, PageTypeBuilder"/> </configSections> <pageTypeBuilder disablePageTypeUpdation="true" /> </configuration>
I’ll soon post a tutorial on how to work with Page Type Builder and I will also be speaking on that subject at the EPiServer developer meeting in Stockholm tomorrow night.
- How To Disable Updating of Page Types When Using Page Type Builder
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 2
- Developing with Page Type Builder – Using Interfaces and Advanced Inheritance
- Developing with Page Type Builder – Getting Started
- A first stab at EPiServer CMS with ASP.NET MVC and Page Type Builder
- Developing with Page Type Builder – Advanced Property Access
- Page Type Builder 2 Preview 1 released!
- Developing with Page Type Builder – Inheritance and Specifying Property Types