I would really appreciate some help with testing the next release of Page Type Builder before we make it official.
Since I released version 1.0 of Page Type Builder in august there hasn’t been a whole lot more development on the project. That’s partly because the 1.0 version has proven to be very stable and the bugs that have been reported have been minor. Still, they do need to be fixed, especially since EPiServer CMS 6 will soon be released and it would be nice to have a final (maybe) version for CMS 5 released before we begin targeting CMS 6. Therefore I’ve been working on a new version, version 1.1, that will most likely be the final version for CMS 5.
What has happened since august though is that quite a few projects, including some really big ones, have started to use Page Type Builder. While that’s really fun it also means that it’s very important that new releases are well tested and stable.
So, while this release almost exclusively contains bug fixes and some extra startup validation and I don’t anticipate any major problems, I would still really appreciate some help with testing this new release before we make it official!
What I need is for people who work on a project that uses Page Type Builder to
- Grab the release candidate binary here or the latest source code here and use it in your project.
- Let me know that you are testing it by leaving a comment here or by sending me an e-mail so that I can get back to you and check if you are experiencing any problems and/or send you updated versions.
- Note any problems that you run into that could be PTB related. You are also very welcome to report them in the issue tracker.
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Beta 2 Released – Help me test it!
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Released!
- Page Type Builder 0.8 released – Finally!
- Page Type Builder planned development timeline
- A toolset for building testable and flexible EPiServer CMS sites
- Page Type Builder 1.2 Beta 1 With Support For EPiServer CMS 6 Released
- Page Type Builder 1.1 Released
- Page Type Builder 0.9 released