Come and learn how to do content retrieval and great free text search using EPiServer Find.
I occasionally work as a technical trainer for EPiServer Training. I enjoy that as I get to meet people from different companies as well as people from different parts of the country, and sometimes the world. As one may also guess given my background with 200OK and Truffler, the product now known as EPiServer Find, I feel strongly about EPiServers coolest product, Find ;-)
Therefore I’m really happy to announce that I’ll be giving a course in EPiServer Find starting with a first course date in Stockholm set to February 1st and another one scheduled for March 8th. So, if you work with EPiServer products, or if you’re curious about the possibilities that an inverted index offers both in terms of performance and functionality, and want to learn how to build awesome things with Find, be sure to check it out!
End shameless promotional plug.
- Truffler update – dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s
- Introducing Truffler – Advanced search made easy
- Find greatness with EPiServer Find
- Highlighting should be easy too
- Building a search page for an EPiServer site using Truffler - Part 2
- Cool new features in the Truffler .NET API
- On selling 200OK and Truffler to EPiServer
- Building a search page for an EPiServer 7 site with EPiServer Find